The residences at Elounda Hills allows you to invest in a property in the coastal area of Greece and apply for a Golden Visa.
The Greece Golden Visa Program is a residence by investment program that enables non-EU nationals and their family members to obtain permanent residence permits in Greece. Qualifying for the program requires an investment in real estate with a minimum value of €250,000, plus applicable taxes.
It allows owners and investors to reside in Greece, study, and travel freely within the Schengen Area which includes 26 European countries; after 5 years you will be eligible to apply for permanent residency.
The residence permits may be renewed every five years.
- Minimising financial risk and maximising your comfort is a priority at Elounda Hills. So if you decide to take advantage of our managed rental programme, we can guarantee you a steadfast ROI of 4% for the first three years of your ownership.
- Enabling the utmost ease of investment for you is important to us. To demonstrate our commitment, our partner bank is available to handle your mortgage for you from start to finish.
- We want you to have one less thing to worry about and glide into ownership and residence and so we’re offering you a year of complimentary property management services.
- All buyers enjoy an exclusive Elounda Hills loyalty card. This entitles you to a 15% discount on selected services in-resort and abroad, such as such as owner privileges across all 1 Hotels globally, pre-arrival kitchen, in-home botanical care and many more.
- Explore every inch of the island in a smooth and sustainable vehicle, on us. The first fifteen buyers and all super villa owners will receive a complimentary state-of-the-art electric car upon arrival.
- 1 Hotels run exclusive luxury hotels all over the world, and investing with us entitles you to 25% off a number of their locations, ensuring comfort at all times and all places.