CARVED INTO CRETE’S HISTORIC AND SCENIC LANDSCAPE
Carved into Crete’s historic and scenic landscape, Elounda Hills is destined to rank among the Mediterranean’s most prestigious and eco-friendly luxury destinations.
Sustainability Without Compromise
Blending luxury living into a sustainable 21st-century lifestyle, the resort is created around cutting-edge design with technological and environmental innovation.
The eye-catching architecture embraces the natural curvature of the hillside and provides panoramic views over Mirabello Bay.
Scheduled to open in 2026, Elounda Hills will incorporate a spectacular 5* hotel by 1 Hotels, Camper & Nicholsons marina, marina village with hotel and yacht club, spa and wellness centre, restaurants and bars, sandy beaches, beach clubs, seafront promenade, and numerous sporting and leisure amenities. It will also be the first luxury resort in Crete to offer branded residences for sale.
All this, combined with Crete’s highly developed infrastructure, excellent international transport links, untouched natural environment, and one of the most temperate climates in Europe, makes Elounda Hills the perfect destination in which to own your Mediterranean home.
- High-end coastal resort development in Elounda, Agios Nikolaos district, north-east Crete
- Opening in summer 2026
- Elounda is renowned as one of the most prestigious areas for luxury tourism in Greece
- 25-minutes’ drive from Heraklion International Airport
- Kastelli International Airport to open in 2026 (20 minutes’ drive)
- Elevated, coastal topography of the natural terrain provides excellent sea views
- 90 hectare site
- Hotel and branded residences managed by 1 Hotels & Homes, its first European resort
- The hotel will have two sites: 137 keys in the Hilltop 1 Hotel / 15 suites at the Marina hotel
- 600+ privately owned apartments, duplexes, and villas over 3 phases
- Spa by Bamford Wellness
- Amenities include retail centre with resort reception (The Piazza), amphitheatre, botanical gardens, tennis, water sports, business and conference centre, chapel
- 2km seafront promenade
- 64-berth marina managed by Camper & Nicholsons, with yacht club, mooring for larger vessels
- Two beach clubs
- 10+ dining options across the resort
- Construction commenced in Q1 2022
- Phase 1 will be developed as two sub-phases:
- Subphase 1 – hotels, branded residential and leisure (e.g. spa, marina, beach clubs, amphitheatre)
- Subphase 2 – remaining branded and non-branded residential, and commercial areas
- The development will exceed BREEAM sustainability practices
- Strategic Investment Status from the Government, and a Special Zoning Plan ratified by a Presidential Decree