LH may use the site usage information of all Users in the aggregate to operate and improve the Website and in order to foster a positive user experience. We may use your information to keep you informed about offers, promotions, and news that may be of interest to you, should you choose to subscribe to such updates from us.
While collecting information, LH or any entity authorized on its behalf to collect information takes such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of:
- The fact that the information is being collected;
- The duration of time for which the information shall be retained;
- The purpose for which the information is being collected; and
- The intended recipients of the information.
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
- We retain and process your information for only as long is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. You may unsubscribe at any time.
GENERAL USES OF INFORMATION
The information which we collect and what we use it for will depend on the nature of our business relationship with you. Information usage may include:
- to respond to your enquiries submitted through our website;
- internal business administration and record keeping purposes;
- comply with valid legal process, protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Elounda Hills Resort & Residences, site visitors, guests, employees or the public;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to notify you about changes to our website and/or services;
- to comply with applicable laws, respond to governmental inquires, requests from public authorities, regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
- to protect our legal or business interests and limit any damages that we may sustain.
INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We use your information to identify products, services and events that we think may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us not to send you marketing messages by email, post, telephone or any combination of these at any time. You can also let us know at any time that you wish to change your mind and to start receiving such messages. You can do this:
- by replying directly to the marketing message;
- in case you wish to withdraw from all marketing communications, you can also unsubscribe from all marketing by clicking the appropriate link in any email you receive from Elounda Hills Resort & Residences; or
- at any time by contacting us (see above).
- Periodically, we will remind you (possibly along with other communications) that you may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive communications from us. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will cease to send you such communications as mentioned above.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Where necessary, we disclose your personal data to third parties that are specifically engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us, including:
- Official Sales Agency Partners;
- Brand partners;
- Professional advisers, including accountants, auditors, compliance consultants, legal advisers and tax advisers;
- Credit check agencies;
- Courier companies;
- Insurance brokers.
The following is a list of the types of third parties who may process personal data on our behalf:
- Website and IT providers and suppliers;
- Third party API technology providers;
- Digital Media partners;
- Loyalty and rewards program providers;
- Training Platform Provider;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provider.
In the event of your information being shared by LH, e.g. with its appointed international sales and marketing partners, LH assures you that such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of disseminating information regarding Elounda Hills Resort & Residences, internal business purposes, records, and activities as may be required for the purpose of the sale of the residential properties, and any other facility at Elounda Hills Resort & Residences such as marina berths, and for the specific purpose of conducting negotiations and concluding a sale. You hereby grant your consent to LH to share such information with such entities for these purposes. In the event that such information is used by any of our marketing partners, such use shall be subject to the laws applicable in the relevant jurisdiction where such entity is located or where such entity disseminates the information. Further, you agree that your recourse shall be solely against such service provider only, in the event of failure by them to protect your personal information or for any unauthorized use of the same.
LH has adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of your information. However, LH shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment or by the unauthorized use of your information.
LH does not retain User Information after the purpose for which it is furnished is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes, except for any concluded agreements to sell and deeds of transfer. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained to the extent permissible by applicable laws.
We may disclose to law enforcement agencies and regulators, government departments or competent authorities of the UK or of other countries any personal data (including tax status, identity or residency or other personal and payment information, documents or self-certifications) where we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or if we reasonably consider that this is necessary to help prevent or detect fraud or other crime or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our customers or others. Such disclosure may be made directly to such regulators or competent authorities or made indirectly to our advisers or providers who will make such filings or disclosures on our behalf.
YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential and will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws. We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorised persons.
In addition, those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who process your personal data will only do so on our instructions and they will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data [for example by encrypting our outgoing email communications,] we cannot guarantee the security of your data [transmitted to our website]. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links on our website may take you to third party sites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for any linked websites. While such links are provided for your convenience, you should be aware that the information handling practices of the linked websites might not be the same as ours. You should review any privacy notices on those linked websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions from, our Privacy Notice. We will notify you via email of any changes where we are required to do so. You should review this Privacy Notice periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
USE OF INFORMATION
For further information about cookies, visit WWW.ABOUTCOOKIES.ORG.
To personalise your experience on our website, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a “cookie”. “Cookies” are small data files that many internet sites automatically download to a user’s computer, phone or tablet’s hard disk, which are primarily used to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of a website, improve the functionality of a website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
- We do not use “cookies” to collect personal information.
- Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website.
- “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalising your experience or making your visit more convenient.
- “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
You may review, correct, update or change your User Information and you have the option of withdrawing your consent to the collection, retention and/or use of your information by us. To exercise these options, you may send an email to info@XXXXXX, following which all your information will be corrected, changed or removed, as requested. However, please be informed that if the withdrawal of such consent results in any inability on our part to conclude a transaction with you, this will be without any liability to us. We shall keep you notified of the same.
- You can set your web browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result. The way in which you adjust your browser security setting varies from browser to browser.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see above).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in a machine-readable, commonly used and structured format.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please contact us using the details above. The various rights are not absolute, and each is subject to certain exceptions or qualifications. For example, if you wish to withdraw your consent or object to processing, we may need to discuss with you whether our use of your data needs to continue for other lawful purposes, such as fulfilment of a legal or contractual requirement.
- We will respond to your request within one month of receipt of your request. In some cases, we may not be able to fulfil your request to exercise the right before this date and may need to request more time. Where we cannot provide a full response to you for any reason, we will let you know about this in our initial reply to your request.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). In some cases, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, or if you request multiple copies of the information. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or the processing of personal data we hold about you, please contact us:
By post: Lozeus Hells SA, Plevrakis-Ellinika Area, Municipality of Aghios Nikolaos, Crete, Greece
By email: info@XXXXXX.com
By phone: XXXXXXX
THIS IS NOT AN OFFERING OR SOLICITATION IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE PRIOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BUT HAS NOT BEEN OBTAINED. Neither Lozeus Hellas (“Developer”) or I Hotels & Homes (“Operator”) or its affiliates make any representation or warranty herein, concerning the development, marketing or sale of the residences.
The Residences at Elounda Hills Resort (the “Residences”) are not owned, developed or sold by I Hotels & Homes or its affiliates, nor any of its affiliates, nor their respective officers, directors, agents or employees are in any way owners, developers, offerors, promoters, issuers or underwriters of, or responsible or liable for, or are making any representations or warranties with respect to, the Developer, construction of the Residences or any affiliated hotel, any offering for sale of the real property constituting the Residences, or any increase or return on the purchase price of a Residence.
This advertisement is not an offering; it is a solicitation of interest in the advertised property. No offering of the advertised property can be made and no deposits can be accepted, or reservations, binding or non-binding, can be made until an offering plan is filed with and approved by appropriate governmental authorities as required by applicable law.
Specifications, dimensions, measurements, and other information in this material and other Developer materials are approximate and based upon preliminary designs and drawings and are not intended to form any part of the contract for the sale of an individual residence. Each residence, including square footage, may differ due to variations in construction. Amenities and hospitality services mentioned or depicted herein are by way of example and are subject to change at any time and without notice. All prices for the residences and the prices for the furnishing packages are subject to change at any time and without notice.
The structures, materials and recreational features and amenities described and depicted herein are based upon current development plans.
The Developer reserves the right to modify, update, alter, delete or change any designs, specifications, dimensions, amenities, brands, fixtures, finishes, equipment, services, and features of this project, without notice and without incurring obligation.
I Hotels & Homes has not confirmed the accuracy of any of the statements or representations made herein and has not assumed and has no liability or responsibility for any financial statements, projections or other financial information contained in any sales and marketing materials, prospectus or similar written or oral statements relating to the Residences. Developer has the sole right and responsibility for the manner and means by which the Residences are sold, and for all representations in relation to the Residences.
Developer has obtained rights to use the Operator’s name and trademarks (“Marks”) in connection with the Residences and the Hotel subject to the terms and conditions of non-exclusive license agreements which may be terminated at any time upon certain occurrences. The right to use the Marks in connection with the Residences is thus not guaranteed and no such right is included in the Residence being acquired by any purchaser or any common elements associated therewith. If any of the relevant agreements are terminated, or I Hotels & Homes ceases to manage the Hotel or Residences for any reason, use of the Marks in connection with the Hotel and Residences may be terminated at either party’s discretion.